The Studio Assistant is responsible for keeping the studio in order and working alongside the Floor Management team to ensure a smooth operating environment. You will actively be involved in building a creative working environment within our ever-growing studio.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Greeting clients.
- Aiding Client Services in hospitality.
- Performing administrative works like managing paperwork and keeping inventories of materials and equipment.
- Preparing photography sets.
- Making sure the studio is tidy and client/operational friendly.
- Organising studio repairs and studio orders.
- Communicating any relevant client updates to the Floor Management team.
- Upholding the premium customer service values of I Heart Studios and representing the core brand values of I Heart Studios at all times.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in a fast paced studio environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills.
- Strong organisational and written skills.
- Good project management skills, ability to use own initiative and also work as part of a multi-functional team.
- A professional manner and good people skills for client facing and internal colleagues.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to lift heavy goods.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Attention to detail
- Relationship building
- Perceptive communications
- Problem solving
- Team player and motivator
- This role might require travel to clients premises
What we offer
- A full time position with a contract for one year, with possible extension to an indefinite contract, at a fast-growing photography studio in Amsterdam.
- A good salary between 19.000 and 22.000 EUR gross per year, depending on age and experience, plus an annual holiday allowance.
- Work with some of the biggest and best known fashion brands in the world.
- A young, motivated and international team of fashion lovers!
- Travel expenses, depending on your home-work distance.
- Lots of possibilities for growth and personal development.