I Heart Studios is looking for a full-time Receptionist to join our growing company. The Receptionist will act as the first point of contact for telephone inquiries and visitors, as well as undertaking a range of other administrative tasks as identified on a day by day basis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Welcome on-site visitors - determining nature of business, and announcing visitors to appropriate staff member.
- Answer incoming telephone calls - determining purpose of calls, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Manage booking of meeting rooms and organising the practical parts of the meeting (coffee, badges, lunches etc.).
- Ensure that the reception area & kitchen is always clean and tidy; and refreshments area is maintained and replenished.
- Monitor visitor access and maintains security awareness.
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing mail and courier shipments reach their destination.
- Performing general clerical duties that include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Supporting studio with any ad-hoc requests.
- Supporting facility management.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous Reception experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English, additional languages would be welcome.
- Good written and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate, with keyboard skills and experience of word-processing, (Microsoft Word) combined with ability to acquire other skills as necessary (e.g. databases and spreadsheets).
- Have the ability to work in a methodical and calm manner.
- Ensure accuracy and pay great attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision.
What we offer
- A full time position with a contract for one year, with possible extension to an indefinite contract, at a fast-growing photography studio in Amsterdam.
- A good salary between XX en XX EUR gross per year, depending on age and experience, plus an annual holiday allowance.
- Work with some of the biggest and best known fashion brands in the world.
- A young, motivated and international team of fashion lovers!
- Travel expenses, depending on your home-work distance.
- Lots of possibilities for growth and personal development.