I Heart studios are looking for an experienced e-commerce stylist to join the expanding team. You will be a working across a variety of accounts and styling everything from luxury fashion to nail varnishes. You will be a go-getter with a positive, can-do attitude looking for a new challenge in your styling career.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Styling mannequins, flats, accessories and still life.
- Styling body model shoots assisting on creative campaigns.
- Working across a range of accounts on client-facing shoots.
- Responsible for own time management and team work with photographer on set to ensure workload is complete to a high standard.
- Follow strict style guides and briefs and be responsible for own work flow.
- Responsible for steaming and prepping your own rails throughout the day.
- Communicate any complex issues to the Styling Manager and seek advice and help to resolve them.
- Ensure sets and styling props area are well maintained and tidy throughout the shoot day.
- Meet daily and weekly targets while maintaining a high standard of styling.
- Work with photographer on set to direct model and select best poses/imagery.
Mid to Senior level Stylists will also be expected to:
- Signing off images, quality control and workflow data input.
- Train junior members on specific accounts if needed.
- Take an active interest in brand development and undertake research and create moodboards for Styling Manager when necessary.
- Take ownership of key accounts – working closely with both internal and external teams to ensure a smooth shoot.
- Work with Styling Manager to continuously try and find ways to streamline the process and ensure quality is maintained.
- Attend weekly styling meetings and pitch in with creative brainstorming and conceptualising.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in an e-commerce studio environment.
- Experience styling across mannequins, tables, flats and stills as well as body model shoots.
- Confident working on client facing.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a very fast paced, highly pressured environment.
- Impeccable fashion and styling sense alongside with a commercial awareness.
- Experience directing models and selecting the best poses/images.
- Be able to keep up with the deadlines and have great attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Pro-active and ambitious with an enthusiastic approach and drive to achieve.
- Excellent time management.
- An active interest and knowledge of fashion trends – street-style and catwalk trends.
- A good understanding of the retail landscape, commerce trends and competitors.
What we offer
- A full time position with a contract for one year, with possible extension to an indefinite contract, at a fast-growing photography studio in Amsterdam.
- A good salary between 22.000 en 25.000 EUR gross per year, depending on age and experience, plus an annual holiday allowance.
- Work with some of the biggest and best known fashion brands in the world.
- A young, motivated and international team of fashion lovers!
- Travel expenses, depending on your home-work distance.
- Lots of possibilities for growth and personal development.
We are also always on the lookout for talented independent photographers/stylists to add to our freelance pool!